“Great accommodation”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived at about 6 as a group of 6 who wanted to complete some work together as we were staying in the premier inn. We hadn’t booked and needed some space to work but we also understood that it was a restaurant not a board room. We asked the waitress about this and she immediately said of course I’ll get u somewhere quiet. She showed us down to an area that was not in use had a couple of large tables. She told us to feel free to
Use which ever table we wanted and where the plug sockets were for our laptops. She apologised that it was out of the way of the. Rest of the restaurant meaning there was no atmosphere but it was exactly what we needed we were able to work and eat in great comfort. Thank you crossways for understanding you business guests and accommodating us.

Daryl W, Manager at Brewers Fayre Crossways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It’s great to hear about your experience at Crossways. Our aim is to serve up great memories for all of our guests. We will ensure your feedback is shared with all of our team.
Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our restaurant in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here yesterday for lunch had 2 fish and chips with for £8.99 but the upgraded to the haddock for 99p. The fish was huge, didn’t take long and was hot and tasty. I definately recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food always arrives coold and over cooked staff not frendle and no not care beer over priced. The place is dirty and needs a good deep clean

Thank you for taking the time to review on your experience at Crossways. It is our aim to ensure all of our guests enjoy our restaurant and we are sincerely sorry to hear of your disappointment around your experience.
Could you please contact one of our management team on 02920 888850 to discuss the matter further and rectify the problems you encountered.

Once again thank you for your review the feedback we receive is invaluable in helping us to improve our offering to ensure we always get it right. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seated in a quiet area away from children. Good choice of food on two for one deals.
I had hunter's chicken and, aside from the streaky bacon, was very tasty. My friend had fish 'n chips which she assured me was good. Restaurant was quite full but we didn't have to ait too long. Friendly staff who ensured we had all we wanted. Love the bottomless cups and glasses.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

always gone the brewyers fayre for food aberdare usually but was in Caerphilly area so thought we try this one,we ordered 1 gammon and 1 hunters chicken .when it came it looked very nice until I cut into the chicken it was very pink inside which totally put me off eating it I didn't want to make a fuss so I just ate the salad and chips well I couldn't eat the salad as the dressing they used was awful so just had the chips, when the waitress came to take the plates my partner said bout the chicken which she then took to show the mangeress ,the mangeress came over after about 5 mins and the whole pub could hear her as she was very loud talking and said the chicken was fine and the pink was the veins going through it which is new to me as I've ate a lot of chicken in my life lol we were offered a dessert but the I didn't want anything after the food very dissapointed ☹☹