“Horrible food .worst ever”
Review of Kwong Ming

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kwong Ming
Ranked #69 of 94 Restaurants in Caerphilly
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered for a collection here on a Thursday at 6.15pm. The man on the phone was ok , ordered a crispy beef in bbq sauce, chips, egg fried rice, noodles curry sauce and a poppadoms. 17.85. Went we started eating it the crispy beef was disgusting. It had a nasty taste to it. I've never had one like that before. The bbq sauce it was in was also very strange. Again like one I've never seen or tasted like. The noodles were vile. They were sooooooo thin and short they were like worms! And burnt. Neither of us ate them. The egg fried rice was completely tasteless! I will not be returning here. What a waste of money .sticking to golden valley from now on.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Ok firstly I’m going to give a positive.. the food is good!
But the service is absolutely shocking.
I ordered food at 6.45pm and I’ve literally got off the phone with them at 10pm cancelling my order as it’s still not arrived.
Granted the weather has been bad but main roads are clear of snow. I rang at 9pm (over 2 hours after ordering) the owner said there was traffic. And it’s on its way. An hour later still nothing. I rang the owner said it’s on its way.. 3 hours for food..? Seriously? Even if it ever did arrive it would be stone cold.
When I cancelled the owner just nonchalantly brushed it off and said ok goodbye the put the phone down.
Stay clear of this place the owner couldn’t give a flying....

2  Thank Illuminati87