“Lovely location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

millsy201...
Devon, United Kingdom
“Lovely location”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The lodge is in a lovely quite location, but near enough to the local shops, it is fully equipped with everything you need and Helen provides a little basket of goodies for you and of course your dog if you have one, everything is thought of. Really enjoyed our stay there!

Kay W
“Absolutely perfect weekend break!”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I went with my partner and our two children (and dog) this weekend and we had the most brilliant time here. The decor is fantastic, homely and very classy - and the extra touches were so thoughtful. We had a welcome hamper with some fabulous goodies, and even the dog had treats! We loved the hot tub, and the creature comforts made us feel like it was a home from home (but better).

The children can't wait to visit again, and I agree :)

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
segibson6...
Preston, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Welsh retreat”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What a perfect place to have a complete break.
Stunning accommodation with everything you could possibly need. From the fabulous roomy hot tub to hair straighteners.
We've come home completely refreshed and already planning when we can go back.

Victoria0...
Witham, United Kingdom
“Luxury - Yes! But so much value packed into a stunning space.”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I'm not sure where to start.
I thought I had a good idea of what to expect as I've been following Brecon Retreat across various social media for some time.

But some things you can't expalin in words.

There is no doubt that the location and accommodation is stunning. But it's how Helen and the team have made your whole experience feel - yep, I said experience as that is how my midweek break felt.

oh and dog-friendly. You won't have been somewhere this dog-friendly! I promise!!!

Already planning our next break.
Vicky

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
gbrand46
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed at the retreat for 3 nights, Helen welcomed us on arrival, lovely basket of welcome treats, the lodge was very well equipped with everything needed for our stay. Perfect location to explore the Brecon Beacons.
Highly recommended!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing