“Another Fantastic Meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I eat here every week and am always pleased with the quality of the food!

A favourite of mine lately is their chicken tikka masala (vindaloo hot) with fresh green chillies.....

Well worth a visit

1  Thank Dame2007

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I were in the area and fancied a curry.
Not knowing Abergavenny we checked on Trip Advisor and decided to try the Cinnamon Tree based on its reviews
Staff were polite and attentive and we were served promptly, probably as the restaurant was hardly busy for a Saturday
The meal started well, obligatory poppadoms and accompaniments were lovely
Sadly it went down hill from there
It was all too bland
Starters of onion bhaji (greasy) & Bombay fish (rubbery and greasy)
Mains: Chicken Tikka dhansak (strange bitter taste)
Chicken Tikka Saag Walla (lacked flavour and chicken rubbery)
On a positive note boiled rice and chapatis were nice, portions large and food and plates were piping hot
Sorry but a disappointing meal

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Cinnamon Tree has quickly become a favourite. I often have takeaways from there and visit the restaurant whenever I can. I usually stick to my favourite cinnamon specials, for example, the honey or mango bhuna. However, I have started making an effort to explore all the menu has to offer.

The manager and staff are incredibly attentive and always keen to ensure every customer has a great experience. Recently they have been suggesting food I should try. I usually avoid veggie dishes but was pleasantly surprised by the veg dhansak and saag aloo. I was left more than satisfied as each dish was packed full of flavour and the portions sizes were generous. I look forward to trying more delicious food and exploring my taste buds.

I would recommend Cinnamon Tree to anyone who is looking for an incredible meal, a midweek treat or the perfect way to start/end a weekend.

1  Thank Don M
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent ,lovely place ,people and food brilliant. The staff are always happy to help and nothing is ever too much for them would highly recommend

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Brilliant food, the staff are friendly and nothing is ever too much! Prices are again brilliant would highly recommend!