“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful food. Exelent, friendly staff. Can not fault this place at all. Every time we go back the food just gets better.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We arrived one cold winter lunchtime and were greeted warmly; sadly for the restaurant we were the only diners at lunch time but lots of people called in while we were there to book tables in the evening. we had the traditional Ghurkha Tali which was very reasonably priced and delicious; unusual and authentic curries (my friend has lived in India and can vouch for this). It was great to find they were open and we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here when visiting for work. The food was decent enough but the portions seemed a bit on the small side, especially the naan. I somehow managed to get three quarter slices of a larger naan for my portion...

Staff were friendly enough and the restaurant was clean and tidy. I’d likely return, and just order a bit more grub next time.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

My wife and i took her daughter out for birthday meal ,the food was fantastic ,i had the madras which really nice and spicy with good kick of chilli highly recommend for those who like a hot curry,my wife had the chicken tikka masala which she said was beautiful and my step daughter had chicken bhuna which was also very nice ,The staff were very welcoming and polite and helpful it is the 3rd time i have been here but the first time under this management we will be returning to this wonderful restaurant again i would recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic meal!! Had starters and main. Everything was very tasty down to the rice and naan bread! There’s options for people who aren’t as keen on spicy food without limiting you on taste, as I find sometimes when eating curries you either have spice or bland. This place really knows how to tingle your tastebuds. Will definitely be returning!