“love this place”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 September 2017

the food here is so nice and so reasonably priced we had corned beef hash, baked potato with cheese and beans, lemon meringue pie, gateaux, a pot of tea and water and it came to less than £20 what more can I say?

1  Thank Jan P

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I was at a loose end while my wife was running around shopping so I decided to pop in here for a snack - I ended up with an all day breakfast which was perfect, everything cooked just right. Pleasant staff, clean, sensible money, what more do you want ?

3  Thank RampantTraveller
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this lovely cafe/restaurant today for a late lunch with my daughter and granddaughter. The service was efficient and friendly; and the food was amazing. The carbonara was better than mine and I don't give that compliment lightly. The pasta was cooked perfectly, the sauce was delicious and what made it was the ham, which was tender and tasty. Coffee was good too.

2  Thank bishopstongirl
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We have now been many times, every time has been a lovely experience. The menu has something for every budget and appetite. Lovely coffee and even bottled German beer!
It is very comfortable with booth style seating but the best part of this gem is the service.
Well done to all the staff. I am so impressed by the girl who takes the orders at the table without writing a thing down, she has considerable skill to manage so many tables at once. Worth a visit just to see such efficiency. Keep up the good work, we will be back soon for the cheese and potato pie.

2  Thank coffeetimepep
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We sat outside and enjoyed two flat white coffees, a piece of lemon roulade and some tiramisu. Clean toilets and friendly staff.

1  Thank louiseholistic