“Really Good for Coffee Break”
Review of Waitrose

Waitrose
Ranked #54 of 105 Restaurants in Abergavenny
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Like all Waitrose Cafes, this one offers good coffee and nice cakes. You have to be early as the cake selection diminishes as the day goes on.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My wife and I often eat at this here and the food and coffee is always the best you can buy in Abergavenny,

The staff are well trained even though they are always very busy the standards remain high

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had a quick lunch with colleagues to make a change from sandwiches. And it was great! I had a fish finger wrap and salad, my colleagues had fish cakes. The food was really tasty and high quality. I’ll definitely be back while I’m down here. Highly recommended for a quick meal.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

As one would expect, the quality of food and snacks is good. The space is limited and gets very busy.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I was hoping for a meal, I had ordered a latte and asked for a gluten free main and was told I couldn't have one but that it was OK for me to go out and buy something from the shop and "eat it in". Oh but my friends would have finished their meals and my coffee would be cold... Would they heat - that meal up? NO!

We left and ate elsewhere....

I spoke to head office and asked for gluten free to be offered and was told...NO. So I suggested a microwave to heat our meals purchased in store and was told...NO! I don't see why a microwave is not an expensive item, it would take up little space AND the meal could remain in its film with no chance of contamination!!!

Waitrose are ONKLY offering VERY sweet rather unpleasant sugary things if you are gluten free, I know , I tried them....