We stayed here for a long weekend as a friend had her wedding nearby and Abergavenny was the best launch pad to get to the wedding.
- Staff was warm, genuine, helpful, charming and testament to good Welsh hospitality. They made the trip and without them it would not have been the same.
- The restaurant is very good quality with a simple focus on local dishes and ingredients.
- Breakfast is very good especially the cooked breakfast - the FULL WELSH and eggs benedict are the best features.
- Location is well placed making town centre very accessible by foot
- WiFi is fast and reliable throughout the hotel
- Four poster bed in bedroom is great! Super comfortable and just looks great!
- Showers are hot and reliable.
- Our room was boiling. Old buildings were designed to trap heat so these warmer summer months mean the courteously places fan pushes warm air around for the most part.
- Blueberry pancakes for breakfast are poor.
Would I stay here again? Definitely and I would do it in the cooler months perhaps. The staff and food are great which is what you’re looking for in a Bed and breakfast. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking