“Fabulous lunch spot...”
Review of The Copper Kettle

The Copper Kettle
Ranked #40 of 105 Restaurants in Abergavenny
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed lunch. Great coffee, tasty well-filled baguettes and panini, plus lovely Gaynor.... We'll be back.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Visited this place after a walk up the Skirrid. It's two minutes from the pay and display car park.
We felt a bit guilty walking in with our muddy boots but were made to feel welcome all the same!
It's lovely inside, warm, clean and with lovely staff. Nice cup of tea, ploughman's salad and a paninni later and we were satisfied. Delicious food, wish we had room for cake, definitely next time!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Love coming here! Amazing breakfast and always polite and happy staff, just a shame it's out of town and the dangerous entrance to the car park but absolutely adore this place

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stopped off here after climbing The Skirrid and I'm thrilled by our find. We've been back several times since and I've brought friends and family here for dinner, too.
Reasonably priced, tasty meals and gorgeous cakes, as well as a range of hot and cold drinks.
The staff are always friendly and helpful and I just love the atmosphere and overall look of the place.
I'd highly recommend The Copper Kettle.