“Lovely cake!”

Goytre Wharf Cafe
Ranked #58 of 106 Restaurants in Abergavenny
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We spent 30 minutes waiting for our boat to be prepared and enjoyed a cup of coffee & a slice of cake from the cafe.
Lovely surroundings, good prices & great cake. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

What a lovely place this is! My family and I had Sunday dinner here - food was great and the staff were warm and welcoming. The cafe and surrounding area was spotless, highly recommend a trip here.
Lovely walks along the canal path, simple outside fun - my boys ran their little legs off. Will definitely return! Xx

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We visited here for the first time recently. I can't believe this tranquil haven has been on my doorstep. We had breakfast rolls which were lovely. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Getting great food and good staff is difficult. These guys have both. We will be back.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Service very fast, food was hot and delicious all children are every bit of they're meals and the waitresses are very helpful! Can't recommend enough

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Bustling café on the banks of the canal , the smells of the Sunday lunch drew us in. We ordered Sunday lunches with a pot of tea and an Americano coffee and we were given concessionary rates ( OK, I might be over 60 but still like to think I am not - so I did not know if I was pleased or not). On reflection, I am OK with it.
I must say it was fantastic value for money. Piping hot home made food and plenty of it. The only criticism was that the seating was a bit cramped, but the place was packed. Easy to see why.
Another one for the return list.

1  Thank keefidee