“Passing through ”
Review of Blue Bell Inn

Blue Bell Inn
Ranked #103 of 371 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Found this little gem on trip advisor, Lovely roast dinner and apple crumble on a Monday � love that they do roast every day, it’s my favourite meal and we missed Sunday roast ( as we were kayaking on the Wye river) will definitely return next time we are in the area

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First visit here after driving past many times. How we wish we had called in sooner. The welcome was warm & friendly. The food is all homemade and piping hot. Everything was really good and my friend and l will be back again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First visit to The Blue Bell, very friendly staff, nice & warm, good choice on menu. I chose lamb shank with mash& veg (broccoli, cauliflower, red cabbage & carrots) it was delicious, I am a lamb shank addict & this was the best I have had & at a reasonable price. My friend had fish pie & veg, which she thought was excellent. We shared garlic bread with cheese, both being in abundance, unlike some places we have visited. Slightly long wait for food, but as freshly cooked, hot & tasty when it arrived, worth the wait. Needless to say, we will be back, again & again ;-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very warm welcome, good honest pub food. Friendly service and a lovely, cosy interior. I recommend it.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Four of us booked a table for dinner at 6.30pm on Sunday recently. We arrived on time. I was almost half and hour to get menus and to order. The food then took another hour to arrive. The standard of the food was disappointing compared to previous visits. Little concern was made to our complaints. Not good for an £89 bill for a single course and drinks. Having been relatively frequent customers, we will not be back.

3  Thank osticks