“Birthday Dinner ”

Casa la cucina italiana
Ranked #8 of 108 Restaurants in Evesham
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment.
My other half’s birthday. The starters were okay, not very exciting or true Italian. Service was slow even though there were only two other couples.
Main courses were shocking. I ordered the salmon, it was over cooked, and came with a honey & mustard dressing (which should have been on a salad) the green beans were cold & over cooked.
My other half ordered the pork fillet with a Gorgonzola sauce, the brought out his main with two slices of Gorgonzola, when asked the waiter just laughed it off.
I love food and was really excited to try here as I’ve recently moved to Hampton, but what a shame.
No one asked if my main was okay even though I left half of it and so did my parter, will not be returning, still currently waiting for the bill but no one is bothering and I’ve managed to type all of this!! Shame real shame...
we never come out as I’m a trained chef but this was such a disappointment I’m not sure I want to try anywhere else.
What a waste of £60.

3  Thank AimeeBaby6

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I had linguine which was really good and very generous helping.
For dessert I had afogatto which was very tasty and moreish. The staff were friendly and professional the surroundings comfortable and inviting.

2  Thank sheeplady2016
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous atmosphere, food and service. Lots to choose from to suit all tastes and creative deserts. Really nice venue for dinner or lunch to either catch up with friends or a dinner for two.

2  Thank Nickie M
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We had take out for a hen do party.
The fact an Italian will do take out is amazing. Ordering was really easy and the choice for take was really extensive.

It took 24 mins for. Ordering to collection which was excellent.

The venue it’s self appeared lovely.

The food quality was good the girls at the hen do were overall very happy. One review of the tricolore - defiantly not worth the money hoping for something for more. Literally just slices of cheese, tomato and avocado noting worth the money.
Pizzas were good, risotto was good, meals were fresh hot and tasty.

However, considering most other take out would throw in a little extra especially considering it was a hen do, not much just a gesture but nothing the manger was an out right no. That was a little sad but other than that overall decent place.

2  Thank Chantelle W
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Faultless. First time visiting and will be back without a doubt. Service was excellent & very friendly & inviting staff. The food was very tasty and enjoyable and tasted fresh. Portion sizes were perfect and went away with full happy tummies. Great job Casa, you have satisfied us and we will return and bring our friends.

2  Thank oliver_hawker