“Welcome food!”
Review of The Rainbow Chippy

The Rainbow Chippy
Ranked #54 of 108 Restaurants in Evesham
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Waiting for weweekend guests to arrive, running late, so we decided to have fish and chips. Really pleased we did because they were delicious

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Wonderful Fish and chips and service with a smile. Quickly served and large portions. A pleasure to go there

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Not a regular buy but when I do buy fish and chips in Evesham this is where I go. Service is always good and value is also good. Recommended

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I made it just in time as the cinema opposite was about to empty.

I went around eight ish, unfortunately o think the chips may have been around a while. Ah well, that's what microwaves are for right? Of I wasn't taking them home I would be disappointed.

A large chips and curry sauce were around £3.50.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Use this chippy every week.
Lovely couple run it and serve great food with a smile.
At a good price. My neighbours have pensioners fish and chips
at a price all pensioners could enjoy.