“Lovely Meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited on Saturday evening. We had set menu B, the starters were all yummy and so were the mains. Service is fantastic and prices are good.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We visited 11/05/18
Starters were good and on time, then the mains started coming out disjointed times and the curry was weak, insipid and basically bland.
After about 30 minutes I asked half joking has this place changed owners, the answer yes
My reply that explains a lot
1.5 hours later I got my main meal, ie 10 minutes before we had too leave
Service was fractured and certainly stressed
People were walking out in droves all very unhappy
Not too sure what to say on food quality as some was good and some appalling
However it’s a never again from us and Thai lotus is deleted from my contacts

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Not been into the premises but plan to as we have had takeaway from them a few times and food is delicious with prompt delivery service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with my friends and was very satisfied , the food is very delicious specially starters and Thai beef salad , good staff and Thai chef. Was quiet busy , but food was coming very quickly anyway. Very nice and friendly atmosphere. Exactly would recommend to visit this place, very comfortable location near cinema.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The food was really lovely, very tasty. The staff were very attentive. The atmosphere is a little lacking but don’t let that put you off having a lovely meal.