“The worst night of my life ”
Review of Evesham Balti

Evesham Balti
Ranked #18 of 108 Restaurants in Evesham
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was a fairly quiet night , on a Wednesday food was cheap , at first was welcoming . Till the worst nightmare of my life my little daughter says the creepy old man is looking at me . At first I thought kids will be kids . The man at some point came up to our table he did not speak English very well . I payed no attention as I carried on speaking to my husband when we turned round we see his hand around our daughter . When confronted by me and my husband he said something in his language . Another waiter came and between them both they figured out a way to communicate with each other . The worst night of my life . I heard Riley’s opening up this week can’t wait

AnsarM66, Owner at Evesham Balti, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are sorry for the inconvenience.but you should have told the manager when this had happened.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Food and service on a busy Saturday night was wonderful. Very tasty curry. I will be back when next in town, one not to be missed..

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Having eaten at Evesham Balti a few times we went with high expectations and I'm afraid we were a little disappointed. Whilst the service is good, we found the food had a slightly tired taste and wasn't as freshly cooked as we previously remembered. Nice selection and very good value, but just a bit off the mark.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We both had the tandoori fish starter which was moist and tasty, though perhaps too much fried onion with it.
We had different mains though both had the same thing in common, which was that there was a pool of oil left in the bowl, apart from what we had consumed. The Lemony rice came fried (note; we would have ordered fried rice if we had wanted it) and though there was lemon zest in the rice, there was little or no lemon taste to it.
More diners are looking, and finding, healthier Indian restaurants, but this isn't one of them.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Came to The Evesham Balti for a family get together and the service and food were wonderful, everyone really enjoyed what they had chosen and all the food was freshly cooked, thank you we will definitely be back.