“Nice, but I've had better”
Review of Bengal Dreams

Bengal Dreams
Ranked #26 of 108 Restaurants in Evesham
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If You Like Us Tell Others If Not Please At Least Give Us A Chance To Resolve Any Issues Before Leaving Any Negative Comments.thank You
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Went out for an Indian dinner with a group of girlfriends and we had a great evening with nice food. Surprised that they don't have an alcohol licence, but that meant we could bring our own which was fine. This should, however, be more obvious on their website.

Nice décor, tables spaced well, lovely and clean and bright. We had to ask for the fans to be turned on as it was fairly warm, but they were happy to do so.

We had poppadoms and dips to start which were tasty, though slightly stale unfortunately. This was followed by a variety of curries which we all enjoyed. One of my friends particularly enjoyed the fact that the menu included a section where you could choose a combination of two curries which she enjoyed immensely.

For me, I must say that there are better indian restaurants in Evesham, so I probably won't return here. It wasn't bad, but there are better places to go.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Loved our takeaway dinner here. Food was tasty and there was way too much for two of us with two main dishes and some breads. Very good value and yummy food.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Consistently good food,best in town highly recommended,clean,great staff,well worth a visit,try the pathia!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant great staff very accommodating and food is delicious! They don’t mind quiet gatherings or raucous behaviour.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

My friend and I were peering at a pub menu when a man passed by and said the food in the pub was very good....we got chatting and told him that we really wanted a curry, so we asked him if he could recommend anywhere. He told us to go to Bengal Dreams in the town and to say Colin sent us! We had an excellent meal, what more can I say? Take your own beer. Great meal. Only sorry we never had the chance to say thank you to “Colin”!