“Curry and Catch Up!”

Price range: US$13 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If You Like Us Tell Others If Not Please At Least Give Us A Chance To Resolve Any Issues Before Leaving Any Negative Comments.thank You
Reviewed 16 March 2018

It had been a while since I have been to Bengal Dreams, however when I visited recently I was not disappointed. It was good to see some old faces that worked there when I had gone a couple of years before. The service and food was excellent and it is good value for money! Thanks!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

After trying many of Evesham's Indian establishments I have found on I'd never try again, I had friends go on Saturday for a birthday so I went on a recommendation.

Nothing against the service, from when I placed my order to getting my food the staff were lovely. In their defence it was near closing when I ordered, but I rather be turned away than be given the quality of food I received.

I had a vegetable Madras which by the time I got home had leaked inside the bag, my plain rice was yellow fried and packed with vegetables.
I had onion bhajis with extras for their special promotion which were dryer than a sandal in the desert.
Still the worse to come, I had to throw my Bombay potatoes away I took one bite and they were harder than Vinnie Jones in his prime.

Everything came to £12. I can see why. I'm sorry for a scathing review but people need to know there are much better restaurants to try.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

My second visit and much better overall than before. A very nice varied menu. Very nicely cooked fish pakora starter, lamb chops main, nice balance of spices and generous portions. Very good value for money. Helpful friendly staff, service a bit on the slow side but that suited our after work get together as we were not rushed.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I do not normally eat Indian food but I have to say this was a great restaurant, simply laid out, with a well balanced menu. Food for all tastes, great staff, friendly staff, relaxed environment, clean and tidy. One thing to remember is they only sell soft drinks, which was fine for me, but if you like something stronger please take your own....or you can pop next door to a well off license and purchase your own selection.....the choice is yours! All in all Im sure you would enjoy a visit here.....!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Bengal Dreams is our favourite Indian Restaurant. The food is great and the manager is really friendly. It's great value especially as you take your own alcohol.