“What a find....”

Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were going to the swan for brunch but they only do brunch at weekends.
So on a recommendation walked up the road to the deli.
On a sunny day, brunch was a real treat. Omg the eggs Benedict was perfect and the ham delicious.
Be warned though.... the shop is full of goodies and hard to escape without buying amazing food!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We did return here twice for the fantastic dettox Ginger/Spinach juice!
However, the quality of breakfast isnt great, poor quality sausage and bacon, door step cut toast.

Nice staff however.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Don't miss this place if only to revel in the embarrassment of riches... pastries, cakes, savories of every sort - and that doesn't even take into account the fruit and veg and lovely all sorts.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Broadway Deli is superb in every way. The majority of vegetables are local, and it really shows in the taste. The deli is superb, a huge range of gorgeous well thought out produce. And the cafe is great too, excellent coffee and snacks, and it’s dog friendly too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I've recently become a vegan, so am still finding my feet when it comes to discovering places that do plant-based food well. I was therefore more than a little excited to find a choice of goodies when I popped in for an afternoon treat, and hugely enjoyed the cinnamon bun that was easily as good as any I remember from my pre-vegan days.

Sitting outside enjoying the beautiful garden was also a real pleasure. Good to know I've now got somewhere local I can come with my dog, and enjoy something other than a flapjack (not that I've anything against a good flapjack, but it does seem to be the only vegan option in many places).