“Amazing Italian with excellent customer service ”
Review of Enzo's

Enzo's
Ranked #1 of 268 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$12 - US$66
Description: Enzo's serves authentic Italian food which is always fresh, delicious and cooked to order. We are an excellent lunch and dinner venue for most occasions. We pride ourselves on our highly trained, helpful and friendly staff and try to make our guests welcome and feel at home. Here at Enzo's, our new Italian Restaurant with its featured wood fired Pizza oven, is the perfect place to meet up.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful Italian!! Everyone working there were just lovely!! Smiley faces with great knowledge of the menu and giving great recommendations. The food was so quick to arrive and was just so yummy - with fab portion sizes and appropriately priced!! Big thumbs up .

1  Thank DILUXSHYE

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Staying in Windsor, had the presence of mind to pre book. Last day of Ascot races, so very busy. They split up a table for six for us two. Then once seated and reading the menus they asked us if we would mind moving tables, as they neede the six table after all. Not a problem for us, especially as we got a free beer and prosecco for our trouble!. Very good food, efficient service by friendly staff.

1  Thank Judith D
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The brothers who own the restaurant are so warm and friendly. It's a lovely and comfortable atmosphere with great food and drink. Our first night there was just my husband and I, as my stepson had jetlag and wanted to sleep. We had a romantic dinner of just appetizers and vino and the food was delicious. It was so good, we went back the next night with my stepson. I ordered an entree of a chicken breast that was the most juicy and succulent chicken I've ever tasted! My stepson had the carbonara and said it was the best he'd ever had! Great for romantic evenings, or family evenings. Buon appetito!

2  Thank Catherine F
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Enzo’s last week with my nephew as we were in the area for a couple off days attending Royal Ascot.

We both had the linguini a la Enzo which was delicious! The pasta and seafood was cooked perfectly.

The staff were friendly and the service was great.

We enjoyed our meal that much that we decided to book a table for 7 people for the following night. We were unfortunately held up in traffic at Ascot so we’re running an hour late, but the restaurant held our table for us and we’re very understanding.

All 7 of us enjoyed our meals. I opted for the carbonara this time round, again the dish was cooked perfectly!

I’ve already recommended it to a few friends and I can’t wait to re visit..... shame it’s 150 miles away from me!

An experience thoroughly enjoyed by all.

2  Thank Sophie P
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went to this place with couple of my Tunisian friends, food was amazing, we had pasta and mussels, tastes like u are in Italyyyy. Lovely evening with friends and we were lucky to meet the owners definitely a must visit when in Windsor! Keep it up guys!

2  Thank Donnikova V