All reviews lime tree cream tea executive room town centre good size cleaning staff the air conditioning afternoon tea comfortable hotel car park steak short break kippers booked this hotel great weekend waiting staff hotel restaurant
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Milford Hotel and spa. The evening meal was great value, it tasted divine, in fact it exceeded my expectations. The Hotel itself could do with a freshen up, but overall I had a great stay. I slept very well as I found the room very comfortable.
The Spa was so relaxing, I loved the mosaic heated loungers and the sauna and steam room were great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Hotel is ok, staff nice and decent size rooms. But it was incredibly hot! Window opened but you over looked other peoples rooms so couldn't really leave the curtains open. Air con system didn't work either. Bed like lying on concrete and lots to pick at with the house cleaning team including hair in the shower and 3 big white stains running down the wall. Will not be returning and definitely not worth the money!!

Room Tip: Don't book here!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Jess B
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We recently held an event here for 70 people for the entire weekend. The staff at Milford Hall Hotel were well organised and extremely helpful. Amanda and Martyn went out of their way to make sure it was perfect for us. The food was delicious. We were all very impressed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I booked here due to reasonable reviews on Tripadvisor, and thought spending a little extra for somewhere “fancier” in Salisbury would be worth it.
I made my booking through booking.com, around two weeks before arriving.

Upon arrival, I queued with 3 other couples with one receptionist, seems to be running “streamlined” already..
Our booking was not in the system; I gave them my name, confirmation number, and they had nothing. I was asked to wait in the bar area whilst they contacted Booking.Com.

Eventually they came back to tell us the booking hadn’t transferred, but they had a room for us. I was told we were offered a free upgrade (which sounded good) and free breakfast (assumed it was included at £115 a night). The room was not an upgrade to the executive room I had already booked. The room had intermittent power, the air con didn’t work, and it felt maybe 30 degrees in the room.
We were offered a fan.

The towel my girlfriend picked off the rail had a huge brown mark on it.

The bar is probably not used to a lot of custom, we had to call reception each time we wanted a drink to send a bartender/waiting staff member.

I’m still waiting for them to take the money off my credit card, though I have £95 “pending” through pre-authorisation also...
So it’s been 4 working days so far.

Will not be returning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you Milford Hall for a excellent and relaxing spa afternoon with treatment and also sparkling afternoon tea to finish. Cannot fault anything and all staff were efficient and friendly too - would definitely come back again!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends