“Birthday celebration ”

Add it.
Britannia
Ranked #84 of 169 Nightlife in Leeds
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food very attentive staff could not fault it in any way we will be back Thank you to all the staff it was a trip down memory lane we lived in Pudsey when my children were young and often celebrated in the Britannia enjoyed by all

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Another birthday party this time 90th for father-in-law had a fantastic time lovely relaxing pub the tables were just right enough room to move around the service by the staff was superb so helpful and so polite and the food yummy fantastic so full of flavour just right and priced just right

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Five of us enjoyed lunch on Wednesday. We ordered just the standard size plates. I had the Gammon with an Egg. There was so much food that none of us could finish - not even the guest who normally goes for seconds! Cooked to perfection and for around £7 an absolute bargain treat. But sadly, the dining room was far from full, and deserved better patronage. There's a reasonable car park, but best not to park your shiny motor under the tree without some cover as the little birdies certainly left me evidence of also being well fed! For a pub lunch, the quality and quantity is hard to beat. I cannot imagine the larger platter. Leeds City buses to Pudsey stop close by, so this is accessible to everyone.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

This is by far our favourite place to eat. The food is always first class, served hot and prompt by friendly staff. The bar is well stocked and the beer is served as it should be at the correct temperature from a well kept cellar. We attend for birthdays with the family whilst dropping in just as a couple. always open a tab and credit cards are accepted. Well done Brittania.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I booked the room with their call centre, the young man i spoke with was uninterested and rude. I asked for a confirmation email and was refused. I asked for a postcode and was told to look it up on the internet!!! He also told me the hotel was 250 yards from to the airport so obviously I did not need a taxi to the airport. I found the postcode and noted on their website that transfers were required at £6 each. On arrival payment for the room had not been taken. I had made the payment with my husbands card so I ring him for authorisation. But according to the the shift supervisor this was not acceptable an email confirmation of payment was required. As my hubby is a technophobe this took ages. The the room assigned was not cleaned so the supervisor then had a radio conversation in front of us about room allocation, after 10 mins a room was found only for the maid to say "please stall them two, I don't want to be around when they get to their room". When we eventually go in the room the towels were so old they had holes in them and we had to go and ask for new towels, then we got a drink at the bar, I gave him £20 and he gave me change for £10 when I questioned it he asked me if I was sure, well I am not in the habit of trying to steal from businesses by claiming to give them more money than I did. On checking out the receptionist (a man) insisted we still had not paid and refused to give us our taxi voucher. After 10 mins of debating he realised we had paid and off we went. On our return my friend, who I traveled with had left a pair of PJ's in the room. Her late father had bought them for her so they had a sentimental value to them. She nipped back into the hotel to be confronted with the same supervisor who greeted us on our stay. My friend asked if they had a lost property box, which they did but housekeeping were not in so she would have to come back. As we were from Carlisle that was not going to happen. My friend asked where the box was, she was told it was in the room behind the reception but only housekeeping dealt with it. My friend asked if she would mind having a look in the box for said PJ's and was told she would mind as it was not her job.
THIS HOTEL IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE, IT HAS BEEN THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN, I WILL NEVER NEVER STAY IN THIS HOTELS AGAIN. I WOULD ADVISE STAYING SOMEWHERE ELSE.