“Bouncers will bully you”
Review of Mook

Mook
Ranked #88 of 173 Nightlife in Leeds
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Used to like this place we visited regularly 10-15 years ago. Just spent quite good evening here for friend's 50th birthday but had night ruined when bouncer grabbed bottle of beer from me as I left for the night and then pushed me down the steps and threatened me. Mook need to employ better bouncers.

Date of experience: September 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Found this little bar/club tucked away from the main st. Cocktails at 2 4 1 up to 9 pm and they were really great.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I called for drinks on a Saturday afternoon/evening. Great selection of beers wines and spirits. Friendly staff, good music. Busy later in the evening.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely bar and fab staff! Enjoyed a few cocktails late in the evening, cool and friendly vibesm. Will definitely go again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Me and my hubby have been drinking in this bar for years... we love it! The drinks are very reasonably priced and the cocktails are Amazing. All the staff are friendly and the guys on the door are hilarious.. if there is a DJ on the music is rocking and there is a dance floor- what more can you ask for..? Good bar - good people what more can I say !!

Date of experience: June 2017