“The best bar in Leeds”
Review of Mook

Mook
Ranked #79 of 170 Nightlife in Leeds
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Me and my hubby have been drinking in this bar for years... we love it! The drinks are very reasonably priced and the cocktails are Amazing. All the staff are friendly and the guys on the door are hilarious.. if there is a DJ on the music is rocking and there is a dance floor- what more can you ask for..? Good bar - good people what more can I say !!

All reviews
"toilets"
"fab"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 24 April 2017

loved this place. cocktails were lovely. well priced. staff were very friendly. Only down side was the toilets were horrific. Did let a member of staff know who went to clean them immediately. Would go back.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I have to confess I am a bit addicted to Mook's 241 cocktail deal and have been several times in the last few weeks with groups of friends who were all equally impressed. For £3:25 a drink I really can't fault it. Love the staff there, the music is always good, the seating is spaced out and comfortable and the atmosphere of the place is just right. I now start many a night out here to take advantage of the cocktail offer but I often return later on in the evening for more drinks just because it's a nice friendly place.

1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We went there last night as one of our friends is addicted to 2-4-1 cocktails.
We were greeted at the door by 2 very polite bouncers, I liked that. The front was crowded, but in the back we found easily a table for 8, the music was good, not too loud so we could talk, but I had a problem with the cocktails, the only one I always drink is Cosmopolitan, so I know exactly how it should look and taste, it was on the list £6.50 for 2, great I said, so I watched the bartender preparing it; instead of Cointreau he used an orange liqueur, a cheap one which changed the taste completely. I asked him why he didn't use the proper things and his answer was the cocktail with Cointreau in it was at the full price. Excuse me??? So, my cocktail wasn't a real one, just a lousy copy, I gave it away and I ordered beer.
Anyway, I liked the place, the atmosphere, but if there is a next time I will stay away of my fav cocktail unless they decide to put the real ingredients in it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Located in Hurst's yard (just behind space), it boasts 2-4-1 cocktails, and a menu that covers all tastes. The Long Island ice tea is rocket fuel, guaranteed to get your night started, but my personal favourite is the toffee milkshake which is dangerously tasty. The bar staff are pleasant and clearly know what they're doing; and the music is variable with a good volume. I will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Re3809