“Just been for evening meal”
Review of Cumin Lounge

Cumin Lounge
Ranked #15 of 2 231 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Cumin Lounge, the finest Indian / Asian Restaurant where our friendly and caring team take pride in introducing our European friends to the cuisine of the Indian sub-continent. We take Pride in our Food & Service.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just been for our evening meal myself and sixteen year old Grandson.Well as usual excellent meal with excellent service.
This restaurant is only a short walk for me in the Village of South Milford the food and the service from these young men cannot be faulted.
It is always a friendly place to be.I look forward to my next visit.
It won’t let me click on service food or value but I give this five stars in everything

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to Cumin Lounge for my birthday and it was probably best indian we’ve ever had. Ordered Garlic Chilli Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala and Chicken Rogan Josh: each had their own individual taste. Beautiful food and don’t get too much nor too little. Staff are absolutely lovely and are keen to make your experience the best. When leaving, one of the staff chased us out to give me a bottle of wine to say happy birthday Amazing experience, will definitely be coming again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our regular Indian and we have never ever been let down, the customer service was 5 star and the lamb was outstanding, the staff make everyone feel so welcome and are so chatty every time we come, the service from shoayb Inparticular is amazing and he is a credit to the restaurant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here's on Father's Day with my 2 children. The staff are so welcoming and fab with with children. Food is always amazing. Highly recommended. Best Indian around.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited early week-end evening, was busy the staff were very good from the greeter to serving staff. The menu is typical Indian with a few specialities, the cooking and presentation was very good, with the starter being outstanding. The prices are very reasonable for the quantity and quality of the food