Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Virtual Escape Room!!!!!

Booked it for a birthday surprise. It was during the lockdown so we did the online virtual escape... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jackh147
Tried and loved one of their remote Escape Rooms!

jennyz989

Recommended experiences in and around Leeds
from US$14,75
from US$49,56
from US$65,36
Reviews (1 039)
1 039 results
All reviews finest hour game master great fun treasure room seconds to spare immersive experience great game well thought out explained everything team building be visiting again my birthday connor ray sakura fourth games
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 039 reviews
Reviewed 15 February 2021

We did the Doctor Who: Worlds Collide remote escape rooms via zoom and I'm so happy with the experience! Our game master Shane and in-room avatar Luke were both amazing hosts and made the experience a great one. So fun to be able to try rooms remotely from home, but would love to visit in person some day as well. Seems like they have a great immersive set-up.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

My friends and I did the Doctor Who: Worlds Collide remote escape room, and we had a blast! Shane and Luke did a great job hosting the experience for us, the puzzles were just the right level of challenging and much fun was had.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

I did the online escape room with two friends and had a great time! It was a good room but it was made even better thanks to Shane och Luke who helped us through the adventure!

Reviewed 5 February 2021

What a great way to spend a birthday in lockdown. We did the Fourth Samurai room virtually and thanks to Avatar Luke and the games master, it was so much fun - and we escaped with 8 minutes to spare! It was nice to Zoom in with family I wasn't able to be with in real life and really fun to work through this together. Thanks!

Reviewed 16 January 2021

An amazing 11th birthday treat for my daughter, where friends were able to join us too! Game Master Luke & Avatar Shane were great hosts and we had a great time completing the Fourth Samurai! Just the right level of challenge & humour.. a fab experience, with clever use of technology & ensuing it was interactive. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or to book another. Just shows you can still do an Escape Room in a pandemic! Loved every minute! x

Date of experience: January 2021