“Mrs”

Dakota Bar & Grill, Leeds
Reserve with OpenTable
Dakota Bar & Grill, Leeds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 2 230 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$26 - US$79
Description: DAKOTA DELUXE LEEDS offers exceptional service and perfectly cooked, classic dishes our guests love in the heart of the city, on Greek Street. In our Brasserie Grill, enjoy steaks cooked simply on hot coals, fresh fish prepared to perfection, and delectable delicious desserts. Be tempted to our Breakfast Menu, Market Menu (lunch), Bar Tasters, A La Carte lunch & dinner menu available on our website. This is the place to be in Leeds city centre; from our cocktail Bar on Greek Street featuring the Champagne Room, to the exclusive first floor Bar with outdoor terrace. Guests will be blown away by our great cocktails, extensive wine selection, and great service. Our Bar & Grill is a 5 minute walk from the Trinity Shopping Mall and Leeds Train Station; a 10 minute drive from the First Direct Arena and a 30 minute journey from Leeds Bradford Airport. Table can be booked for our Bar, Champagne Room, and Grill via our website or by telephone.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Dakota Deuxe the night before dropping my daughter off at Leeds uni. Not one to usually write reviews but was so impressed with this hotel I felt I had to. All staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The standard of rooms is well above other comparative hotels, very cool and contemporary, plus one of the comfiest hotel beds I have ever slept in. Dinner and breakfast in the restaurant were excellent. If they open more in other cities, willl definitely be first choice over Malmaison/Hotel du Vin.

guestrelationsdakota, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Bar & Grill, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear janecoxon2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us,

I am delighted your wonderful experience was enough to prompt you to leave such a lovely review. Our entire hotel is finished with the most lavish of furnishing, beautifully designed down to the very last detail paired with first class service delivering delicious food and drink that our guests love.

The entire team will be delighted you had such a fantastic stay so I will take great pleasure in sharing your words with them.

Please contact me directly when you wish to return on gy@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well this is a fantastic find. Convenient for shopping in city centre. Took advantage of the valet parking which was very convenient. Food lovely both breakfast and dinner. Rooms gorgeous and clean. Staff wonderful and helpful. Great way to celebrate my 50th with a trip to the theatre. Can’t wait to come back

Dear Jacquie B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us,

I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful time with us to celebrate such a special occasion. Our entire team are incredibly passionate about always going above and beyond so I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this afternoon with friends. We were sat outside which was fine but there was building work nearby annoyingly.

The waiter was very friendly and polite. The afternoon tea arrived promptly. 4 small sandwich options (chicken, ham, smoked salmon and egg) which were nice. 2 scones and 3 other small cakes. All were very nice. Couldn’t fault it but it’s pretty ££££ at £20pp. It was nice but I’ve had just as good elsewhere for a lot less.

They could also make the outside a bit nicer.

It’s a nice treat but wouldn’t be somewhere I’d go often....unless there was an offer on

The other downside was that there were no baby changing areas. I had to change my baby on the toilet floor. Surely that’s a must in a large hotel/bar/restaurant

Dear Gabby83,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us,

I am delighted to hear you had such a lovely time with us for Afternoon tea with particular mention to our service as well as our lovely selection of hand made treats passionately crafted every day by our kitchen team.

It is disappointing that the noise of works at a property adjacent to the hotel disturbed you as you dined. The incredible weather we are currently enjoying gives us the opportunity to have our stunning terrace fully open making Salon Privé one of the most beautiful bars in which to relax and enjoy.

I look forward to sharing your feedback with the team, please contact me directly when you wish to return on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited the Dakota Hotel to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary and we are so pleased we did. The Hotel is wonderful. We were greeted by very professional and friendly staff and our room was beautiful. We ate in the restaurant and had pre dinner drinks on the terrace which was gorgeous and was even wished Happy Anniversary by a lovely member of staff, not sure if he was the manager. Our meal in the bar and grill was delicious and we were given complimentary champagne to celebrate our Anniversary and they made up a platter of chocolate and brownies for us too. Just can’t praise the hotel enough, it is a beautiful place to stay but I think it is the staff that really make it.

Many, many thanks. We will be back.

Samantha and Nigel

1  Thank samN8144UW
guestrelationsdakota, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Bar & Grill, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear samN8144UW,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us,

Firstly I would like to extend a further congratulations for such a wonderful occasion and thank you for choosing to spend such a special day with us.

I am delighted to hear that the entire team were able to add to the experience with their first class service and professionalism, I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with the entire team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic meal for my partners birthday. She loved it and said it was the perfect place to celebrate her birthday. The lamb dish was amazing. Recommended by the lovely Jade, who looked after us. Really relaxed service, not forced but professional. Thank you! We will be back!

Dear Louise L R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us,

It is always lovely to hear when our guests have chosen to spend such special occasions with us in our Bar and Grill and I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful time.

I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with the team and Jade in particular who I'm sure will be elated that she was able to make such a positive impact on your visit.

Please contact me directly when you wish to return on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk