“Indian restaurant”

Ranked #8 of 266 Restaurants in Chichester
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We enjoyed Sunday lunch in pleasant surroundings - the staff are welcoming, the service excellent with the food geared to European tastes. The decor in the dining areas is smart and the entrance welcoming. Good for families, they have a children's play area outside and plenty of adjacent parking.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A very popular place. Service and menu excellent, interior smart and well cared for and staff attentive and friendly. Only downside, and others have posted same (plus we overheard another table commenting same), some of the dishes are far too spicy. The level of intensity far exceeds what other restaurants consider say the '2 chilli mark'. Calamri starter (clearly fresh, not frozen) was the best I've tatsed in the UK but was almost inedible. I drank three glasses of water during the meal. Lighten up on the chilles Chef man!

1  Thank 352horses
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Upmarket feel & Upscale delicacies.
Truly delightful food. I really enjoy the dishes that are not ‘typical’. A few great uses of spinach. Plus a Mango Curry that’s DELICIOUS. It’s Indian food, but not entirely as we know it. Enough familiarity for the timid eaters, with new horizons for the adventurous!
I recommend 100% .
Booking is required to avoid disappointment. They are that popular:)

1  Thank subtlechange
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We were looking for a place at very short notice on Friday evening and were invited in even though we hadn’t booked a table and told if we had a drink at the bar we could have a table in 20 mins.

We didn’t have to wait long and glad we did! The food was extremely good and the lamb was melt in your mouth. Prices are a little more expensive but well worth it. Five of us ate and came to about £120 with mains/rice dishes/ a couple of sides and drinks. We didn’t do starters or dessert.

I don’t live locally but if I did this’ll would be my place to go for a very flavoursome meal. The staff were fantastic and very friendly. You could tell they were proud of the service and food they were presenting. It’s also a good sign when the place is heaving and there’s not a spare table to be seen.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I had heard this was a great place to eat so decided to try it. The food is wonderful I had the fish curry and even though chicken korma was not on the menu they cooked it for my daughter. Staff are wonderful a hidden gem thank you for a lovely night