All reviews ladies festival swimming pool function room small gym steam room trouser press buffet breakfast leisure club good size wedding reception single bed leisure centre great weekend comfortable hotel tea and coffee goodwood races stayed for one night
Reviewed 29 March 2018

arrived here to stay overnight on business. initially being near the roundabouts with several extremely busy roads surrounding it, we thought we would have disturbed sleep. We therefore asked for a quiet room, and were amazed to sleep so peacefully in a very comfortable room and bed. It's not the perfectly manicured hotel of the year, but it's great value for money, and the breakfast was very good, if a little rushed as they were getting ready for something in that room so we did feel a bit pushed.

Bedding was good quality clean crisp linen. TV on wall does not move so can be a bit difficult to watch from the seats near the window, otherwise OK for a night stopover. Bath was good, deep plenty of hot water, and a very powerful shower, with plenty of clean fluffy towels.

I would definitely recommend on this stay (our only one so far), and we will definitely be going back, especially as it's so close to the theatre if you want a cheap night stopover.

Room Tip: we asked for a quiet room, but having stayed once maybe all ARE quiet!
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Clean and comfortable room with everything you need after a day on the road. WIFI was direct and easy to access.The staff were friendly and helpful and i would recommend the menu in the restaurant as the food was good with a wide choice of options.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I know I can rely on this hotel for a comfortable and quiet stay when I come to Chichester and I always use it. It's one less thing to worry about; I know I am going to be well looked after here, and think it's good value for money.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending a course nearby. All the staff were very polite and welcoming. The room was pleasant and the bed very comfortable. I am vegan and managed to eat some lovely meals in the restaurant. The pool is small but great to relax in. There is also a gym and sauna etc. but I didn’t use them. A really good stay. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pammiejean2016
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Very good value for money. Location good for my purposes of visiting family locally. I always return to hotel on a regular basis. I like being able to have a swim as well as entertain my family in the evening.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family