Park Regis Birmingham
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
The Edgbaston(Birmingham)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe executive loungeafternoon teahead conciergebroad streetwine and dineegg stationteething problemslovely hotelsky bartop floorstandard roomquality hotelmember of staffcity centrecar parkpublic areaslovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited for our anniversary and booked a love to shop stay with £20 vouchers and free mocktails. However we recieved neither. What the hotel did do however was offer a box of chocolates complimentary which was nice. I had to call the hotel after check out to ask for the vouchers which was reimbursed on to my card and the mocktail drinks were never given, i expected the hotel to offer everything it promised but had to remind them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Managementprbi, General Manager at Park Regis Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kam K

Thank you for writing your review.
Please accept my sincere apologies for failing to meet your expectations.
I have asked for feedback from the relevant managers into why you had to remind us on what you were expecting.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact me om mark.payne@parkregis-birmingham.com

Yours
Sincerely.
Mark

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous hotel and staff, excellent location for Bond Street. Lunch was well presented and good value for money. Room a little bit on the small side but didn't spend that much time in there so not a problem. Spa was amazing!

Dear sdavie125095

Thanks for taking time to post your review.I will be sharing your kind words the team in our weekly meeting and I am sure it will bring smiles to their faces.
Hope to see you soon. Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Couldn’t recommend this hotel enough, will definitely be returning. Great location, excellent value for money, helpful friendly staff, lovely clean room, comfortable bed, amazing shower. Can’t wait to stay again

Hi lisa p

Wow such a short but fantastic review.
Thank you so much.
Hope to see you soon.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice room with good facilities. Breakfast was very tasty and the service was generally very good, especially at check in and check out. Just a pity that room service stops a while before it says it does... Having said that, would stay there again and would have loved to have tried the spa.

Dear Ed R

Thank you for your review.
I am so please you had a great stay and enjoyed the most important meal of the day.
Shakina our spa is becoming more popular day by day.
Hope to see you soon.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we arrived we where asked to wait and ended up waiting 45 minutes for our room to be ready. The reason given was that the previous guests had gone crazy in the room. We were compensated with a drink each so it wasn't ignored that we had waited so long. On entry to the room we were smacked in the face with the smell of a certain green smoking substance, extremely strong smell to the point of being able to taste it. As my wife is pregnant I didnt want her to have to stay in a room smelling this particular smell so went to reception to ask if there was anything they could do only to be told that I was wrong and it was probably their cleaning products. Well no it was not cleaning products because it was weed. And I'm not blaming staff or the hotel for a guests habits in the room but I don't appreciate being made to feel like a liar or like someone just trying to complain when it was clearly weed and was making my pregnant wife feel sick. Despite my protests the hotel refused to back down and the best they could do was send room service with an air spray. Cosmetically the room was very nice and bed was so comfortable. If it wasn't for the employee on receptions attitude towards my concern for the smell I would have probably forgotten the waiting we had done and enjoyed my stay. Apparently the customer is not always right in this hotel.

Dear justindh14

Thank you for taking your time to post your review.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the numerous issues you experienced during your recent stay with us.
I will be conducting an investigation into why you had such a long wait for your room as well as the way your other concerns were handled.
We do pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service we constantly deliver to our guests and visitor, but some times we may fail to maintain them.
Once again, thank you for your feedback.
Hope to see you soon