“Great cocktails!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Popped in during happy hour before the cricket. Great value during this time for some of the best cocktails around with authentic Caribbean flavour!

Turtle_Bay_Bham, Manager at Turtle Bay Caribbean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Cocktails are a sure fire winner - do download our App for Turtle Bay, you will get some great offers.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 190)

14 - 18 of 3 189 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They do a 2 for 1 on their cocktails and even though the wait can be a bit long, it is well worth it, they are a good size and look/taste amazing.
The food isn't authenic in taste or smell and out of a table of 5, none of us ate anything but the garnish.
I would recommend you go elsewhere if you want authenic carribean food but as a bar I would recommend it all day long.

Sorry you did not enjoy the food, glad our cocktails won you over - hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First it's located in the city center (5-7 minutes away from bullring). Great atmosphere, friendly staff, delicious food and tasty cocktails... the best part was that they thought we were from Italy although we are Greeks (but the two countries are near so ok) and they send a Greek waiter to help us.. I think his name is Marios and he was reeeaaally nice ... I am more than satisfied with the service and the quality of the food.. and when we ordered two more cocktails they serve us four and that was a surprise because we didn't know about the 241 offer which it's nice.... I will be back

Turtle_Bay_Bham, Manager at Turtle Bay Caribbean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Efharistó Maria, glad you visited us on your travels, do pop in again for more 241 cocktails which are served 11.30am-7pm and 9.30pm-11pm Sun-Wed then even later at the weekend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved the food, atmosphere and the manager Ian /waiter was so helpful. i was not sure what certain foods were and he patiently told me although I know he was extremely busy. We will definitely visit again when we venture into Birmingham. Thank you for making our evening so special.

Great feedback Louise, glad we ensured you had a lovely evening in Birmingham, see you soon for more of our amazing food and drink.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend visited for drinks, I was very disappointed we walked in, and I had to go looking for a menu, the bar staff were quiet, not smiling looking tired hope they get some rest!drinks were awful set for one, elderflower cooler my fav, thanks to the girl with the blond hair she was lovely, but could have been chatty, I mean bar staff should talk have fun!! The guy with the pink shirt was the only friendly one sorry to say! Smiling he said hello but defiantly will come love the food x

we appreciate the feedback Kaseem, we have fed it back to the team and will ensure we raise our game and give the staff a rest, they deserve it. Do give the Passion Fruit Cooler a go next time, it is ideal on these long hot days.