Reviews (1 970)
1 970 results
All reviews birmingham airport a free shuttle bus leisure facilities executive room steam room genting arena one night stay nec runway conference earplugs concert
90 - 95 of 1 970 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a group of friends excellent facilities and room lovely slight problem in room quickly resolved. Check in spoilt by a rather rude reception manager Matt ( made a point of finding out his name ) I don’t usually make the effort to review unless I feel its needed he wasn’t helpful abrupt and rude and overheard other people complaining about his attitude on shuttle bus to airport ! in contrast lovely friendly staff the next morning complete opposite Charlotte and breakfast staff so friendly and helpful . Buffet breakfast excellent fresh and plenty. Free shuttle bus helpful driver friendly which is also a pleasant change . Didn’t use pool but my friends did and said it was ok . Usual Holliday Inn standard 4 star will defiantly use again for convenience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Matthew B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear bird877,

Thank you for taking the time review your recent stay ay Holiday Inn, Birmingham Airport and NEC.

We pride our team on delivery excellent customer service to all our guests and this includes our management team along with myself. Please allow me to apology that your interaction with myself had a negative impact on your overall experience and rest assured I personally would never have intended to come access as rude or abrupt to you or your guest. It is with sincere regret that I learn your feedback and please accept my sincerest apology for this short fall in service.

I am pleased that the rest of the team were the highlight of the stay and you made use of most of the facilities. I would kindly invite you to connect with the hotel directly should your travels bring you back to our hotel so I may personally offer you apology and welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for an overnighter as son’s house full of children! Everything was so much better than we are accustomed to at that price. Lovely room with huge bed and every facility.
Care and courtesy of desk staff top notch. Simply an excellent experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matthew B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Peterabbotts,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Holiday Inn, Birmingham Airport and NEC.

It was our pleasure to host you during your time out from the Children and certainly hope you made full use of the swimming pool and Jacuzzi during your relaxing stay.

Our team hope to welcome you back in the near future should your travels bring you back to Birmingham.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stayed with my partner for 2 nights. Hotel was clean, tidy and the staff went out of their way to help. Breakfasts were fab, although a little pricey at £15 each. Shuttle bus to the station was good. Would definately stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jevs1966,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Holiday Inn, Birmingham Airport and NEC.

It was our pleasure to host you during your stay and glad you enjoyed the hotel facilities and the world class customer service from our team. Please be advised you purchase breakfast on our special offer at the time of check-in for £10 per person, kindly arrange this for your next visit to avoid any disappointment with cost on the day.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

check in was quick
we were allocated room 2 2 2
room was a little small and shabby
ceiling was half falling down
towels had holes in them
tv channels didnt work
ordered room service when we got bk at 2am pizza was nice
additional 10 pound on top for car parking
we only used to sleep in as we were out for the night did the job
would i stay here again .. with my partner yes with the kids no to small room. ideal for a early flight as ideally located next to the airport but to loud if u wanted to sleep

we onl

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The hotel is very convenient for the airport. Marcos restuarant was good but i was unwell so couldn't fully benefit from the occaision.. We failed to get the bus return because it was going to be half an hour wait. So we got a taxi.

Room tip: No idea hiu7tbt7t888tbt
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple