US$103
US$91
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$53
US$98
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$70
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$47
US$45
US$106
US$93
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$99
US$88
US$69
US$60
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Birmingham Central Bull Ring(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$58
1 800
1 806
1 800
1 806
All reviewsbroad streettwo double bedscar parkbarclaycard arenabrindley placesymphony halllovely hotelbars and restaurantsnight lifecentral locationexcellent locationwould stay againgood sizebusiness tripself servicesaturday nightreception staff
336 - 341 of 4 846 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip room was comfortable and clean bar mould on the ceiling in the bathroom. Shower was good. Plenty of plugs in the room. Breakfast buffet had a good selection and a nice touch to have takeaway cups too. I arrived at a busy time and took a while to check in. I would stay again no frills but reasonable room rates and about ten mins walk from garland central station.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Antony H, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear oliviamsm,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed some aspects of your stay, such as the comfortable room and the good breakfast selection. I am disappointed to read about the slow check-in process you have experienced, but I appreciate your understanding.

I will pass on the comments to the relevant department to ensure they are acknowledged and used to improve our service.

Kind regards,

Jacopo Matteo Mola
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have stayed a couple of times as it's very convenient for the city centre. This time we had to rearrange our beds! Although made up and the room thoroughly cleaned, both beds were pushed together under the window. To add insult to injury - the next morning the cleaners then attempted to come into our room at 8.30am. Fortunately we had locked and put the safety chain on, and as other reviewers have had the same experience it's a lesson to be learned! Having said that, the staff are friendly, the hotel and rooms are very clean and the beds very comfortable with a choice of pillows.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Antony H, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello streetcov, Following your stay with us at Jury's Inn Birmingham, I wish to thank you for taking the time to fill a review. Feedback is highly important to the team and helps us assess the products and services that are offered. Thank you for your comments and rating. I'm sad to see that the room was not set as your had wished, and also that our housekeeping team tried to enter your room before check out. i will be taking this up with our housekeeping team. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jury's Inn Birmingham. kindest regards, Antony

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had to stay overnight to attend an event near the hotel. Lots of places to dine near with choices for all budgets. If you are concerned about the noise due to all the clubs and pubs, they will ask you if you want a high or low level room. Being in the 14th floor I could not hear a thing. In addition, they kindly switch me to a room with a king size bed when my reservation said two double beds. Great service!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Hello oxtake

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed for the weekend for a reunion with friends. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are immaculately clean, spacious and comfortable. An excellent location in the centre of Birmingham that offers great access to bars, restaurants and anything else the city has to offer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Hello S4810HWsteve, Following your stay with us at Jury's Inn Birmingham, I wish to thank you for taking the time to fill a review. Feedback is highly important to the team and helps us assess the products and services that are offered. Thank you for your comments and rating. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jury's Inn Birmingham. kindest regards, Antony

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed at Jury’s, Broad Street, Monday night for business. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bedroom was very comfortable and pleasant decor. The breakfasts were good value. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business