Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$57
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$53
US$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$66
US$92
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$94
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$47
US$45
Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$69
Travelocity
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Travelodge Birmingham Central Bull Ring(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$58
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfree car parksized bedfriendly receptionistironing boardflat screen tvmain roadvisiting birmingham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

lately my reviews have been quite brutal but in order for a customer to get the best review, people like me have to be really honest. If you are checking into this hotel it would be best if you call ahead because the receptionist would not know your booking. I waited 45 minutes for them to find my actual reservation and they later found it because they spelt my surname incorrectly which is not very hard as I share the same surname with Venus and Serena! When I got to my room it didn’t look anything like the photos. There was stains over the wall and I actually found a blood stain on the pillowcase and asked for it to be replaced along with the whole bed sheets.TV looks like it was ripped off and put on again and the whole interior should not be accounted for three stars! Because I had got here so late I had ordered food from a local takeaway and they delivered it to the hotel I’ve been came into the hotel and have asked the receptionist if I could have a knife and fork plate and some salt and pepper bearing in mind that I actually noticed the salt-and-pepper on the table as I went to Graffis the receptionist stopped me and said I’m sorry but you can’t have that one because it belongs to the restaurant which is a part of the hotel. The hotel restaurant was closed and he gave me a paper plate and a fork. When I asked if I could have some salt he said we don’t have any salt and you can’t use the one on the table because it belongs to the restaurant and guest will need it in the morning.
If I was to review this hotel I would say that Travelodge would probably be a better choice or even the Comfort Inn.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is disgusting dirty walls filthy carpets holes in the net curtains. Bathroom I felt dirtier after my shower I didn't stay both nights didn't sleep a wink due to the noise from other guests banging around and shouting at each other at 3 in the morning. Complained to reception and all they said was deal with it or leave. So I left this dump do your self a favour spend that little extra and go somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank benny6666
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having looked at the previous reviews I wasn't sure what to expect but the whole experience has been very pleasant. Booked in by a friendly receptionist. Room was clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable and I had a wonderful sleep. No noise at all. In the morning I had a lovely breakfast ... £10 for a full English with cappuccino and toast and jam. There was also a selection of cereals and pastries.
Only downside was that I couldn't turn down the heat of the water in the shower (that was probably my fault not a techical fault) so I opted for a bath instead ... being used to a shower in the morning this turned out to be a pleasant change.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Can't see why it has had such scathing reviews in the past !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked here, apprehensive after reading the reviews regarding the cleanliness of the hotel, noise and service.

We arrived around 3pm, good sized car park which had plenty of spaces. Arriving at reception we were greeted by a friendly receptionist who quickly got us our room key. We stayed in room 906. The guests next to us were playing music when walking past their room, which we immediately worried about after the reviews, but once in our room couldn't hear a thing.

The room was big in size, separate bathroom with bath and showergel, reception room with a fridge, a large bedroom with a large double wardrobe which contained ironing facilities, tea, coffee, biscuits and hot choc, a hairdryer and a large flat screen TV.

The room was up to date, modern and clean throughout. We didn't have towels on arrival, however this was soon rectified with a quick trip to reception. There was some noise from the floorboarding but I didn't find this too overbearing to ruin a stay.

I cannot speak for others' experience but we had a lovely stay and would recommend, and would stay here again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

There is no way that this dustbin is a 4 star, Its a converted knocking shop, only difference is you bring the brasses with you and pay them direct !!!

When you’ve drained all other options by the end of the night you might just get lucky, hang out by the lifts there always some action nocking about... good luck you will need it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business