“Relaxed”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere, tasty food and good service. Setting is always relaxing. A good selection of dishes all reasonably priced. Friendly service in a good location.
Would I go back? I have and will continue to.

1  Thank jodies1989
Write a ReviewReviews (1 025)

10 - 14 of 1 025 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food in a nice relaxed atmosphere. Staff very friendly and attentive! Would definitely return!

1  Thank Shell O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time I have been to this restaurant and both times have been superb. The bread with tomatoes was delicious with a beautifully crisp and light dough. I then had the beef ragu for a main course and it was divine. Alex served us and was really helpful and friendly. Lovely atmosphere and would highly recommend. For visitors who don’t live in Birmingham, this area of the city is really nice so it’s great to go here first for a meal then out to some bars nearby for a few drinks after.

1  Thank Karl G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went last night with my partner. What a wonderful discover I found through TripAdvisor. We got; Orvieto Classico wine, Traglatelle with polo and Traglatelle with duck, tortino de chocolate. £40 everything.
Just delicious!! And the waitress was a lovely Italian who did an excellent recommendation.
I will be back!

1  Thank salcaraz754
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Booked table for two for Thursday night,great starters but went down hill from there,waitress was not helpful got charged too much on the bill.only about 12people in restaurant but we were not asked how our meals were,but the table next to us did.not very Italian at all.will not be returning.