Reviews (3 706)
1 956
1 146
1 956
1 146
All reviews symphony hall floor to ceiling windows canal view room service broad street the club lounge lovely hotel brindley place mini bar steam room high floor car park spa facilities afternoon tea city centre lovely room building work
404 - 409 of 3 706 reviews
Reviewed 19 January 2018

A good hotel, clean and comfortable. The air conditioner was a bit noisy and disturbed me at night. I couldn't regulate the temperature either. Thanks for the bottles of water in my room on a daily basis.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Salman R, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

Your important feedback will allow us to make the positive changes in our guests experience. I will also be sure to pass on your comments to our team as have many dedicated employees who will appreciate their efforts being recognised.

Thank you for staying and we hope to be welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The bathroom fittings are a little dated but still in good working order. The lobby/Atrium is impressive and in a classic style without being chintzy.

I stayed on the 21st floor and the view from the room and the lifts on the way up are fantastic.
The service is great as is the food and the rooms. My bed was extremely comfortable and I had a great nights sleep.
However, the piece de resistance must be the Spa and the pool. The gym is well stocked but nothing could beat my morning swim.
I stay in hotels throughout the UK & USA each and every week and will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

I was pleased to hear we have exceeded your expectations with our ideal location as well as the level of service and amenities available in our hotel.

We look forward to having you visit us during future trips to Birmingham.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The hotel was of a very high standard. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. We were asked if we had any preference on room which I have never experienced before. All n all a very enjoyable first time to Birmingham and a Hyatt hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Salman R, other at Hyatt Regency Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team as we have many dedicated employees who will appreciate their efforts being recognized.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

A lovely hotel with very welcoming staff that were happy to answer any queries we had.
The buffet breakfast was lovely with a wide variety of food.
The Paradise Circus car park is a short walk away. And Birmingham Town Centre is a stroll away.

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

I was pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations. Our hotel is a short walk to City Centre attractions so you selected the ideal hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel next time your travels bring you to Birmingham.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We hard such a relaxing stay, everything about this hotel was fabulous.
The staff were excellent nothing to much trouble
Situation is very central walking distance to city centre
Our room had fantastic views from the 21st floor

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your visit to our hotel. I'm glad our hotel services were able to provide the ideal setting for a bit of rest and relaxation. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our team as I know they appreciate their efforts being recognized.

We look forward to having you stay with us very soon.