pentahotel Birmingham
Reviews (2 832)
2 832 results
1 300
1 300
All reviewsfree moviesfree pool tablefunky hotelgreat hotelhour barlounge areafirst floorbreakfast was amazingwalk in showerwet roomcity centrewould stay againnew street stationmin walkcomfy bedsaturday nightbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
20 - 25 of 2 832 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great staff excellent food lovely entertainment great bar would highly recommend great place for couples to stay they changed our room at the last minute for us to add our son we will be back to see what another room is like

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabrina W, Manager at pentahotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Birmingham City Centre hotel, we're always pleased to receive feedback from our guests.

Our team here work hard to provide great customer service to all of our guests and I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check in was at the bar area this was odd, staff were friendly, I booked a twin room they gave me a double room 519, the hairdryer didn’t work and the air con was broken, they moved me to another room quickly which was great. There was also a blood stain on the wall in room 713 which I noticed when I was drying may hair not ideal, Parking at the hotel was limited but there is a NCP around the corner and it’s cheaper only £6 and the hotels location is perfect.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Thanks for the review of your stay with us at pentahotels.

I am sorry that we didn’t get things quite right for you, we are always striving for perfection and I am sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite reach this level.

If we can tempt you back to stay with us again I am sure that we can prove to you that we are capable of better.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Warm friendly welcome on Good Friday. The bar / reception area is really nice shame the rooms aren’t as modern. The room was clean, there was tea, coffee and bottled water. The bed was soft. Didnt have breakfast as it was £15.00 per head and parking was £16.00 but I guess they have to make the money somewhere when you pay £60 for the room. 10 minutes walk to shops/bars/restaurants. Not a nice area to be walking around on your own late at night.

Stayed: April 2018

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good points:

The room was clean, average sized bathroom, decent double bed, heating worked well, friendly staff, free bottle of water, a costcutter next door

Bad points:

Front door was not sound insulated, therefore you could hear people running up and down the corridor, more annoying than anything

Although the hotel seems nice from the outside the area seems a bit dingy and views from the rooms are far from scenic, I'd also avoid the walk from the station if it's dark and you are alone

The brightness of the in room tv has been purposely set to super low almost to save electricity, it's like watching tv wearing sunglasses.

Would I stay here again?

Maybe - If I am staying with friends then yes, family or wife/partner probably not.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thanks for the review of your stay with us at pentahotels.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Love this hotel overall. Great rooms, service & experience. Great location, close to bullring and grand central. Only issue - Bad quality TV, not HD, colours are really off, difficult to watch. All films are free though!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends