“Lunch price is decent value but drinks prices are expensive ”

Milan Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Milan Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 2 500 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Came here for the lunch time £6.95 buffet. Asked what we wanted to drink with no drinks menus on the tables ( you will see why later). The buffet consisted of a good range of starters and this is where the high ended.
Mains consisted of one meat dish (plain chicken curry), veg/spinach dish and a tarka dal, and naan.
Desert were ok, rice pudding, choc and carrot cake, sweet balls and some messy custard with choc/strawberries inside.
When I came to pay my bill, I handed over a tenner because I only had a Diet Coke /Pepsi with my meal. I was then asked for another £1. I was told it were because I had a large soft drink 600ml ( in lager pint glass), when has a pint been 600ml???. Anyway, I were told that a Soft drink was £3.75 because they don’t do supermarket prices. A pint of lager is near on £5.
Moral of the story, look at the drinks menu before deciding to order drinks. Most expensive soft drink I’ve ever bought in and bar or restaurant.
Won’t make that mistake again!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank giz1972

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was recommended and I can see why. I trfavel all round the world and have been in India mant times. This is exceptional genuine Indian food at its best, BRAVO

1  Thank nickkempinfo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a lovely restaurant. There was 12 of us quite late on a Friday night. The restaurant is impeccably clean and looks lovely. The staff are are friendly and efficient plus the food is gorgeous. We had a lovely night, thank you!

1  Thank Pipps1976
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Love coming to Milan Indian Restaurant. Great food and fantastic service. Many thanks and see you soon!!

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Top quality taste and service. Never late for order. Been there thrice. Lovely atmosphere. Lovely staff with Indian touch.

1  Thank somanshsharma