other traveller has booked this property

Review of Second City Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MCCM16
London, United Kingdom
“Awful”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Horrible area. Very unsafe. They had cancelled my booking and not told me, so I showed up at night, a female alone and was told they had cancelled. They had already charged my card. I was left stranded in Birmingham , they were very unapologetic. Do not book with them as you may end up stranded for the night!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Birmingham hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing