“Best takeaway”

Ruby Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #99 of 152 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Used this place a few times and always impressed with the food.
Never had a problem with slow or bad service, always tasty food so no complaints!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Have been going to this same one since it opened, always have a lovely takeaway and they deliver also which is handy.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I have ordered from here on several occasions and the food is always great. Only issue we have tonight is the lady who served my husband. I ordered online for collection and my husband collected it. He couldn’t withdraw cash so had to pay by card and she was so rude! Telling him she’s taken the card machine off and next time we were to inform them on our payment method. Down right rude! Like I said food is always great but no way will I be spending my money there if this is how they treat customers! Learn some manners or get new staff!!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Placed our first order online and received email to say it would be delivered in 40 minutes. We rang 55 minutes later to ask if it was on its way! We were told they hadn't started to cook it yet, the delivery driver had broken down. When we asked any idea when it would be delivered they said they had no idea!! Sorry but I don't think we will bother with them again. They came on recommendation. Awful service. Didn't even get to try the food!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We love our Chinese and can honesty say this is one of the best takeaways we have had.
We live 5 miles away in snitterfield, they delivered no problems, even phoned to confirm directions.
Food arrived hot and was delicious

We will be ordering again

We had duck and orange, king prawn chow mein and sweet & sour pork it was beautiful.