“Very unhappy”
Review of Golden Bee

Golden Bee
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived for a few days in Stratford upon Avon for a birthday treat, on the second day we ate here. I ordered a New York deli burger, it arrived burnt & with a big black hair in it, thank god I opened the bun!!!!!
They changed my food while my husband ate his, put me right off my dinner, was ment to be dining together. Won’t eat there again.

1  Thank Pauline M

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Food was nice but let down as ordered food but parts of the meal were missing. After asking for them, was shrugged off and the food arrived 15 minutes later after we had finished. Poor service from the kitchen and waitress. Heard overs complaining about their food when we arrived.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

For an extra inexpensive but ridiculously delicious meal, this is definitely the place to visit. We had the most succulent buttermilk chicken burger and fries. We had no starters or desserts as we were so stuffed we could only face drinks. Service was brilliant; quick and done with cheerful smiles. As we had pupils in tow, we were not able to take photos. I highly recommend this little bit of food heaven.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Great location
Great drinks
Great prices
Great service
Just as Wetherspoons should be
Recommended to one and all ... enjoy