All reviews town centre full english english breakfast we've stayed helena cereal stratford toilet bnb
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This guest house is so cosy and welcoming Helene the owner is bright and cheerful and nothing is to much trouble. The breakfast be it the continental or full English is fresh and tasty. I did not want to leave and would tell family and friends about it.

Room Tip: 10 min walk into town , free parking.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank CaronHolman
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We arrived early on the Saturday a good few hours before we were due to check in normally I would have expected to pay extra to book in so early or be told to come back at check in time but we had none of this we were welcomed like we were family and made to feel so very welcome. The B&B was cleaner than any 4 star hotel we have stayed at, the room was spacious and the shower room was well big enough for this traveller and I am not a small man.
The B&B was full this weekend yet we were not disturbed by any of the other people who were staying even those that had children with them and to be honest we was not aware how many people were staying until breakfast time when we all had the chance to meet and pass some time together.
The breakfast selection was ideal and as good as I would expect when staying in a bigger hotel, but the cooked breakfast surpassed my expectations and only top quality local ingredients' were used and they were cooked perfectly.
As the title states we will be going back there every time we go to Stratford upon Avon and I recommend you to do the same. you will not find anywhere better. Thank you Helena for such a great stay..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We were very pleased with the room and the very nice and welcoming lady Helena.
The room was very clean and cosy, paintings on the wall and bed sheets were matching, toilet was very clean. We had a view of the beautiful garden.
On breakfast there were fresh fruits which I really liked and good variety of cereal as well as English breakfast.
I would recommend the place to everyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We stayed in this B&B in September 2015. This late review is due to me forgetting the name of the hotel.

This is such a cozy and clean B&B. The owner, Helena is a very welcoming hostess and cooks a delicious breakfast of the morning.

I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for an affordable hotel whilst visiting Stratford.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Had a very warm and friendly greeting of Helena our room was ready early on the day of stayin the room was huge and bright and quite a short walk to stratford upon avon's main attractions the breakfast was large and very tasty would definatly stay here again. Jackie and Martin

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple