“Beautiful Vegan Cafe”
Review of Plantarium Cafe

Plantarium Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Plantarium Cafe is predominantly vegan, with an option for vegetarian drinks only. Located in the heart of Stratford upon Avon offers great vegan food and cakes and a rest from the busy streets of the town. The only dedicated plant-based cafe in SuA.al.
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

We have visited Plantarium on a number of occasions and it keeps pulling us back
It probably has the Best Selection of Vegan Cakes anywhere . Having travelled the breadth of the country seeking Vegan delights, we can honestly say Plantarium has the Best Vegan selection of Cakes ever tasted.
This combined with the delicious Vegan food on offer & the Fabulous array of Coffees & Teas.
Furthermore the staff are fabulous, helpful, very kind always with a smile.
A special thank you to Magda the Owner who works tirelessly to make the wonderful delights. She is always kind and today we had a wonderful chat about her endeavours in making her dreams come true. She is a special person, with such a Magnetic personality .
We will continue to visit, let others know & whoever is reading this, please visit, you will thoroughly enjoy the tastes & visit.

3  Thank 283sierrat
Write a reviewReviews (148)

Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Delicious cake and coffee, all plant based so what more could you want! Cannot recommend enough. Wish I was from the area so I could come more often

1  Thank kerengillis
msjdl, Owner at Plantarium Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

So please you enjoyed our offer. Thank you

Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Lovely little cafe, super dog friendly. I had the grilled cheese focaccia and my husband had sweet potato and peanut butter soup. Have to say they were both very tasty. Lots of cakes and a huge range of teas and coffees .

1  Thank X4574HNsandral
msjdl, Owner at Plantarium Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Thank you. We are very happy you enjoyed our food and the cafe

Reviewed 28 September 2020

We visited the café as it was recommended to me by a friend and I am glad we did! The food was full of flavours and looked so good that I couldn’t stop myself but to take a few photos. I had the grilled Cheese Focaccia and my friend had the Aubergenius ( which is also available as a salad). It was delicious and the portions were really big. At the same time, it was so moreish that I couldn’t stop myself from polishing the plate. If I lived closer, I would definitely become their regular customer.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank 167kasian
msjdl, Owner at Plantarium Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed our little cafe

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Thoroughly impressed by the food on offer here, not your usual ‘vegan’ alternatives, actual tasty food full of flavour! Big portions too and the cakes on offer are amazing, I recommend the lotus biscoff cake! Will definitely be returning very soon.

Date of visit: August 2020