See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have recently returned from a 2 night stay at Corn Mill Cottage and it exceeded our expectations!!

We were welcomed by Jayne - a fantastic host who made us feel at home straight away! We were then shown to the loft apartment where we would be staying which was beautiful! Extremely modern, spotlessly clean and very spacious with everything you would need and more! Breakfast was brought to us each morning at the time that suited us and it was delicious!! The accommodation is perfectly located for exploring different parts of the Cotswolds.

We could not fault anything regarding our stay at Corn Mill Cottage and will definitely return and recommend to others!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jayne693, Owner at Corn Mill Cottage B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for this lovely review it was really nice meeting you both and I hope all goes well in October x

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

So lucky to have snapped this ‘apartment’ up for bank holiday Sunday due to a cancellation. What a beautiful place. Looks very new or recently decorated but we booked this room and dealt with Jayne the owner who was very helpful. She met us on arrival with the key and left us to it which was great as sometimes in b&bs owners can chat forever. The room has it own entrance and up some stairs you go. The lounge is lovely with cosy sofas and a table set up for 2. The bedroom is big and has a stand up shower . The decor is neutral and very nicely done. We also had a kitchenette area with a micro wave, hot stove, kettle . Perfect if self catering and cooking basic food. This room was lovely too.

The place isn’t sound proof though, I’m sure they could probably hear us talking as we did get them.. albeit voices rather than actual conversations as the owners bedroom is very very close to the room. A door and small gap divides the two rooms even though you are in a separate space/accommodation. Whilst it’s something to note should be looking for a romantic night it wouldn’t put me off from returning but my hubby was very conscious I was loud when speaking and kept telling me to shush . Jayne will ask you what time you want brekkie and we were greeted via the dividing bedroom door at our requested time with lovely fruits bowls, cereal , croissants and bread (gluten free for my hubby which I requested in advance). Jayne then took our hot breakfast order which you can choose from the usual eggs, bacon , sausages etc. Very delicious indeed. A lovely stunning place to get away to, far better than a hotel and cheaper at £110 a night. We did get very hot in the bedroom but it was a muggy night.. plenty of windows in the property you can open.

All in all, they’ve done a beautiful job in creating a homely, chic space.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jayne693, Owner at Corn Mill Cottage B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi there ,

Thank you for taking the time to do this very detailed review.
Delighted to here you enjoyed your surroundings and the breakfast was to your liking.

Would have loved to put your husbands mind at rest and assured him that we did not use the adjoining room It was a shame he walked into it by mistake......I think the scene was set

It's a spare room where my son would stay or the family when they visit, and then no guests would be booked in.

The whole apartment has had a sound proofing floor laid but realistically like any none commercial property you will here slight muffled sounds.It was a very warm night and there was plenty of people in the gardens ??

I take from your lovely review it didn't spoil your stay.

I need to point this out to future guests
I do considered and have tried to provide a certain ammount of privacy for both apartments.

Kindest regards Jayne

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Jane made us most welcome and the apartment was beautifully designed and fitted out. We were upstairs (although there is a ground floor apartment too) and we had a separate bedroom, sitting room and we'll equipped kitchen. Breakfast was brought to us and was excellent. The village is quiet and the Fuzzy Duck provides great evening meals. Our stay was most enjoyable. Thank you Jane!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review so pleased you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I feel almost reluctant to review this lovely B & B (or self catering apartment) in case there isn't a room available when we next want to visit! Everything has been thought of, every consideration made. The decor is superb and restful, the bed is large and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious and varied. Armscote is in a lovely area but is also ideally situated for Stratford upon Avon, the Cotswolds and Oxford - and Corn Mill Cottage is just a few yards from the gastro pub The Fuzzy Duck. Thank you Jayne for a lovely stay, we can't wait to return!

Date of stay: March 2018