“Beautiful! ”

Dappers Afternoon Tea Rooms
Description: Curiously Wicked are the only Academy of Chocolate world class award winning chocolatiers in the North of England. Visit our beautiful Art Deco style tearoom where we specialise in creating and serving some of the finest Afternoon Teas in the UK. Each month sees a newly themed Afternoon tea that is both quirky and delicious and runs as an alternative choice to our Full Traditional Afternoon Tea, available to order anytime (24 hrs notice required). As well as our sumptuous Afternoon Teas, we also create wedding and celebration cakes for all occasions.
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Came with the parents and had a lovely afternoon tea in the side room with the antique furniture.
I'm lactose intol and the catered for me beautifully. Cakes, scones and sandwiches. They can even cater for vegans.
They gave the best selection of afternoon tea for my dietary requirements then any other afternoon tea Ive had.
Everything is home made on site and the staff are so lovely and welcoming.
This is a cash only place but there is a cash point just down the road.
Overall highly recommend coming here.

1  Thank jenniferh26

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Came here with my little sister for Harry Potter themed afternoon tea and it was absolutely gorgeous! Very well thought out menu and amazing detail in the desserts. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere and my sister also enjoyed it as an early birthday treat. I’ll be visiting again as the other cakes I spotted looked delicious aswell thank you!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We visited to celebrate my Sons 10th Birthday and it was perfect!
The attention to detail was amazing. Prior to the visit, there were numerous requests and the response was very quick.
We all had an amazing & magical day and even walked away with THE best Birthday cake everrr!
Thank you so much for making this such a special day for us, you both truly went above and beyond - customer service was brilliant ❤ x x

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My wife and I were celebrating our 52nd Wedding Anniversary and I asked my daughter-in-law to give us a voucher for a good afternoon tea somewhere. She knew where to chose because we were treated to the freshest and most varied afternoon tea by Ian and Krystian. There was a very slight delay but this was because Krystian was busy baking out fresh scones.The Strawberry with Champagne jam was ready made but it was plentiful and mouth watering. Freshly cut sandwiches without the crusts juts dissolved in the mouth and as for the various and various cakes all baked that morning - just a delight. Ian kept us supplied with copious pots of tea - Yorkshire was not on offer but what was on offer was just as good. Music seemed to come from an old horn style record player but when Ian changed the station to Classic FM all was apparent. We arrived at 4pm and we did not leave until 5.30pm complete with a box containing the cakes we could not manage and to savour at a later time. They do Harry Potter Themed Teas - they msut be just magical ?

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

had a fabulous afternoon me and my daughter were truly spoilt by the lovely krystian and Ian ... we had the harry potter inspired High tea I left full of yummy treats and lovely tea .. we will be back

1  Thank erinsparklesf