“Best Indian Restaurant”

Jaipur Exclusive Indian Takeaway
Ranked #281 of 1 326 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Description: Award-winning Indian Cuisine in Newcastle-upon-Tyne Exclusive Indian dishes prepared using only the finest fresh ingredients. Jaipur Exclusive Indian Takeaway are open to provide a wide variety of Indian dishes to customers throughout the Newcastle area. With over 21 years of experience in producing delicious freshly-prepared Halal takeaways, we have an excellent reputation in the local community and have been nominated for the National Customer Excellence Award as proof of our dedication to consistently high levels of customer satisfaction. Specialising in "South Style" cuisine, and offering a wide range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, if you're looking for mouthwateringly good Indian food from the Indian awarded Top UK Takeaway, then Jaipur is the only option for you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this restaurant with friends and as a couple. The service is fantastic, every member of staff are friendly and knowledgeable of their menu. Take them up on their suggestions and try something new!
Looking forward to a future visit with the whole family!
As an added bonus it’s take your own alcohol!

Rico Shelim K, Manager at Jaipur Exclusive Indian Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sarah C,
We very much look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I visited with Shakir and colleagues from work and had an amazing meal! Service was great and I had the best palak paneer of anywhere I have been, even better than mine which was annoying! I won't be getting indian takeaway from anywhere else now. Would recommend the masala chips :)

Rico Shelim K, Manager at Jaipur Exclusive Indian Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Holly H,

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting their takeaway for years and can honestly hand on heart say I have never had a bad meal. From the welcome feeling and the little things like pleases and thank you s. Opening the door every time without fail. The restraint follows suit. The same great food in a very professionally run establishment with more little touches that make you feel welcome and appreciated. Hats off a good job all round. Happy to recommend

Rico Shelim K, Manager at Jaipur Exclusive Indian Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear James G,
We very much look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We went here with friends for a quiet meal, the food was fab as always (we use the takeaway quite often) and the staff were really attentive! Would definitely recommend and will definitely be going back!

Rico Shelim K, Manager at Jaipur Exclusive Indian Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear sleep007,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is always a pleasure to receive such great feedback and I have passed on your compliments to all of my colleagues. We very much look forward to serving you again soon. Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2018

An early New Years Day visit on our way back from visiting family. Arrived an hour before their published opening time but as they were on site getting ready for a busy evening they were happy to take our take away order. In fact their greeting and service was superb.

On the food front we had a podina murgh and chicken jalfrezi. My podina murgh was right up there. My wife's jalfrezi was nice but lacked a little bit of the kick she's used to (I am sure a request for extra spice would sort that). Vegetable pilau and peshwari naan were good.

They deliver too. I checked if they deliver where I live and they do despite it being 6 miles away with charges dependent on distance/area. Probably try again.

Rico Shelim K, Manager at Jaipur Exclusive Indian Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear sleep007,