“Meal out”

Ranked #96 of 1 370 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A buffet restaurant with a difference! An exceptional range of a la carte quality food available on the buffet for one set price.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went for our tea/supper on Easter Sunday. This is the first time I had been to an Indian. Quite a bit of it was too hot for us so we just stuck to the mild ones. We left with a full stomach and satisfied with what we had. He only down I would say is because if the seat we had it was really warm. Could of done with it bein a bit cooler. Otherwise was good.

MAC5599, Public Relations Manager at Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thankyou for your comments, we're happy to hear your first experience of indians was enjoyable and hope to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 472)

68 - 72 of 1 472 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Warm welcome as soon as you arrive. Great selection of foods, I'm not in to spicy food much but this was nice. Food was piping hot too which you don't see much with these buffet style restaurants. Just under £40 for two adults and drinks, bargain at that. I will be back .

Thankyou for taking time to leave us a reiview, we're thrilled to hear your first visit was a pleasant one and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped off on my way to my hotel as I was feeling hungry, food a little too spicy for me, however very tasty and cooked beautifully never the less... perfect cocktails and quick and friendly service, what else could I ask for.

Thankyou for your review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

With 16 of us going out for a team meal we were a bit limited by options until one of my colleagues recommended Aneesa's. We were not disappointed. We took advantage of the £15 buffet which had at least a dozen different hot starters plus the usual array of popadoms and accompaniments. The main meals consisted of a massive range (20+?) dishes with various rices, breads etc.
There was even a selection of pizzas for those not wanting a curry.
The desert array was perfectly matched in terms of quantity and quality.
Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Good service polite service was abit disappointed with the rice tho it was very dry as it was sitting they for hours that’s teh pilau and zarda

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant