Reviews (2 267)
2 267 results
All reviews overlooking the river bay window club room afternoon tea bit dated city centre car park bars and restaurants lovely room stayed here for one night couldn't fault full english saturday night tyne newcastle quayside wetherspoons
24 - 29 of 2 267 reviews
Reviewed 2 November 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Ken E, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018

My friend and I had our first visit to Newcastle on Sat 26th, Sun 27th October, travelled from Stirling booked the hotel with Booking. com, Arrived at the hotel around lunch time only to discover that they did not have our booking, the lovely Amy on reception took charge of the situation she even went on to the booking .com site to see if she could track down our booking but could find nothing, luckily she was able to find us a room in the hotel this was slightly more than our original booking but we were so happy, she is a star and was so helpful, calm, and efficient, We loved Newcastle the hotel was first class lovely breakfast, all the staff were very helpful and friendly, The hotel was very near all the shops, bars, great places to eat. We would recommend this hotel to our friends.

Room tip: Out room was on the river side lovely and quite
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ken E, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Many thanks for your great review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, with particular regard to the high standard of guest service from the hotel team, the quality of the hotel facilities, the calibre of breakfast and the hotel location. I'll be sure to pass your great comments on to Aimee, which will make her day! Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back (for a 2nd time!) again soon.
best regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2018

My Wife and I visited this Hotel again for the October Weekend, just two nights Saturday and Sunday. It is a beautiful and extremely comfortable Hotel and very close to all local amenities etc.

We stayed on the fifth floor (Room 503) which overlooks the River. on check in Guests are given vouchers for a free drink which is a nice touch, I used mine to get a Beer.

All in all a very good value Hotel with very friendly Staff, Highly recommended.
Ben

Room tip: 503, good view of the River
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your great review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, with particular regard to the comfort of the facilities, the hotel location, the value for money, and the high standard of guest service from the hotel team. Your positive feedback and recommendation of the hotel are greatly appreciated, and I hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

A couple of nights mixing business and pleasure large hotel on the waterfront ideal for all the riverside attractions, and bridges.not far from the shopping centre and railway station .well appointed rooms and concourse areas , defiantly returning

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ken E, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Many thanks for your great review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, with particular regard to the hotel location, and the quality of your bedroom. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated, and I hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Another fabulous stay at this beautiful hotel for our first wedding anniversary.
Great evening meal, seabass was lovely.
Amazing views from our 5th floor suite.
Amazing breakfast choice served by the very friendly, welcoming John.
All the staff are great. Thank you for making our anniversary special. X

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your great review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your recent anniversary stay at the hotel, with particular regard to the quality of food, the hotel location over-looking the River Tyne, and the high standard of guest service from the hotel team. I'll be sure to pass your kind comments on to John. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated, and I hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.