“Brilliant”

Lanna Thai Massage & Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in a luxurious and tranquil retreat from the world outside. Specialising in massage treatments we want to help you relax and destress from the busyness of everyday life.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner visited for a same room couple massage which was on special offer and still is. It was very relaxing and we felt great afterwards. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited here a few month ago and again today for a full body massage which was amazing best we have both had, there is a couples room so beds are together which is even better.
We are not from Newcastle but have made it our priority to visit here everytime we are near!
Very friendly service and lovely clean salon, women will listen to any problems and work on those areas they certainly know what they are doing. Great if you like a deep tissue massage but also very relaxing.

Would recommend to anyone to visit here great value for money aswell!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

A most welcoming atmosphere, spacious and well decorated. I have been several times now and the staff are most proficient and friendly. Probably the best value massage in Newcastle. There are a number of different massage rooms, all scrupulously clean and accommodating. Looking forward to my next visit already.

Yuwathida M, Owner at Lanna Thai Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you and glad you come back time and time again. It’s great to see regular clients come back to this wonderful relaxing Massage & spa. Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming staff felt relaxed as soon as I walked through the door. Offered me a hot beverage straight away and the massage itself was spectacular. The rooms and atmosphere gives you the real feel of a true Thai spa

Yuwathida M, Owner at Lanna Thai Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for your kind words we at Lanna Thai Massage & Spa look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Lanna today and I had my appointment with Tina. The massage was amazing. Tina really knew how get the knots out and also she worked on my lower back. I was left feeling relaxed and my body felt alive. This is my third visit in the last few months, and I would highly recommend Lanna if you need either a relaxing or deep tissue massage. Looking forward to my next visit already.

Yuwathida M, Owner at Lanna Thai Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

I will pass on your kind words to Tiny and we look forward to seeing you visit us again soon.