“Brilliant Venue!”

The Laundrette Newcastle
Ranked #90 of 1 390 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant Venue, vibrant food, fantastic Cocktails and friendly staff with great service.. All round amazing evening with friends.

Would recomend to anyone!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I visited with a Living Social voucher for Sunday Lunch and prosecco - the food was delicious, however our booking was for 3.00pm and we did not get sat at a table until 3.40pm and service was very slow. One other thing to add - the ladies toilets, some extra lighting would be advisable considering you cannot actually see when in a cubicle!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

New place with good atmosphere. Really good pizza! However lasagne wasn’t as good. Drinks were expensive and quite watery. I would definitely go back for the pizza.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Wouldn’t say it was worth the hype. Portions aren’t generous and food average. Requested a booth and was told they were fully booked. Packed at a table a foot away from other people so not very private and booths remained empty the entire time we were there. Was somewhere I was looking forward to going but unfortunately don’t think I will be returning.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Ellie was lush very attentive so bubbly willing to meet our expectations
Food lovely the ribs were lush lovely prosecco
Really enjoyed our luch