“Stunning House”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Olivia M
“Stunning House”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The house went beyond expectations and it was absolutely stunning. All fixtures and furninishings are very high quality. The rooms are much bigger than the pictures show and they layout is perfect. The garden is beautiful and when we were in the kitchen it felt so bright and open. We had very small problems such as the Internet going off and on but this is a very minimal issue and did not affect our stay in the house and there was a little cleaning needed but this also did not affect our visit as we just cleaned it ourselves and was very quick. The house rules did seem very extreme upon booking but the owner was understanding and accommodating once we brought this up with her and had some lenience, when we arrived we understood the rules much better as the house is fantastic. Overall the house is outstanding and we will be staying again. Would highly recommend this house to anyone looking for a high quality, gorgeous house to stay in that's also in a lovely area. Personally I would rate our stay as 9 out of 10.

10 Jul 2017
Many Thanks for your lovely comments and for being my guests.
I am so pleased you had such a lovely stay and I look forward to welcoming you back and by then our lovely semi rural location may have super fast broadband to enhance your stay. The weather was fantastic during your stay and its great that you were able to enjoy the garden to its full potential. I'm happy that you found the house quick to clean however, you may want to consider the daily cleaning service offered next time so you can spend more time relaxing instead of cleaning.
Thank you for looking after the house during your holiday and I look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.
Best Regards
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Travelling group: Large Group
10 Jul 2017
It was great to have you as my guests.
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and all the wonderful facilities the house has to offer which were fully appreciated.
Thank you for looking after the house and for your lovely comments, it was a pleasure meeting you and your friends.
I look forward to welcoming you all again soon!
Best Regards
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen and garden area. Sublime
Liked least: Late check in time
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
lacey76
Canvey Island, United Kingdom
“Perfect House for a large family gathering”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed at this holiday let for my Dads surprise 50th weekend, on arrival I was amazed by how true to the life the photos of this property were as normally they have been edited for taken from an angle that makes rooms appear bigger but this house was perfect, beautiful rooms, plenty of space, lovely large kitchen and a great outside space. The outside bar was our main focal point as we had done a 'pub themed' night and it didn't let us down, unfortunately the games table I was hoping to have was broken but I was made aware of this and it wasn't the house owners fault so not the end of the world. the childrens outside space was perfect the little ones loved it. Overall a perfect house for what we wanted, lovely location and I look forward to coming back in the summer to use this beautiful property again and the home owner is really lovely and extremely helpful.

Travelling group: Extended Family
16 May 2016
It was a pleasure to have you as my guests, and meeting you, your sister and your adorable daughter. I am very pleased you had a great stay and your dad had a wonderful birthday and I look forward to welcoming you all again this summer.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing